Term of Use
Chap.2 Effect and Case of Regulations
3. This online pre-sale policy is changeable by film festival if verified as necessary. Any changes occurred will be disclosed on service page. (Chap 2-2)
① “Film Festival” designates international film festival organized by the committee of Jeonju International Film Festival opens in Jeonju City.
③ “Badge” When you register and make a payment, Jeonju IFF will issue badge which you can receive services including ticket reservation, discounts of souvenir purchase, access to Guest Center/Guest Cafe/Press Center/Jeonju Project Market(JPM)/Venues and Events, Complimentary Guest Package. The services may vary by type of badges.
⓸ “Badge Registrant” are those who issued a badge after the registration and payment for a badge. Badge registrants can receive services including ticket reservation, discounts of souvenir purchase, access to Guest Center/Guest Cafe/Press Center/Jeonju Project Market(JPM) venues, Complimentary Guest Package.
⓹ “E-mail” is mailing system through Internet of badge applicant.
⓺ “PASSWORD” is to confirm badge applicant and protect privacy, designates combination of small English letters and numbers that badge applicant chooses to use.
⓻ “Manager” positioned by film festival manages general services.
II. Obligations and Responsibilities
Chap.5 Responsibility of Film Festival
② Film festival has safety system constructed to protect badge applicants' privacy and never give out badge applicants' personal informations (including credit info) to third person.
③ Film festival never send profitable advertising emails unwanted by badge applicants.
④ Film festival takes responsibility for indemnity caused by film festival when badge applicants use services.
Chap6. Badge applicants Responsibility
① Badge applicants must provide correct name when badge registration or changes in personal information is made. If false or misuse information found, badge applicants’ rights regarding service use may be divested.
③ Badge applicants must not take following actions below
1. Providing false information when badge registration or changes in personal information is made.
2. Changing information that film festival announced
3. Invading copyright of film festival or privacy of the third person
4. Misuse of other person badge information
5. Violating policy regrading services regulated by film festival
④ Film festival may suspend or limit accreditation of badge applicants (Cahp 6-1, Chap 18-2,3)
⑤ Badge applicants are responsible for imputation, reparation of damages given to other badge applicants
Chap.7 Responsibility for E-mail/ Password
② Badge applicants must not supply their E-mail or password to the third person.
③ Badge applicants must notify film festival when E-mail/ Password theft occur, and follows film festival's principles
III. Badge Registration
Chap.8 Badge Registration
① Those who want to apply for a badge should follow application process governed by film festival, fill out application and click on ‘Apply for your badge’
② Film festival considers all applicants agreed on this terms and policy when they click ‘Apply for your badge’.
③ Film festival accept all badge applicants except for those coming under followings below
1. False, missing information provided
2. Technological impediment of accepting badge applicants certified by film festival
3. Incorrect name, stolen identification, etc
4. Registration to impede purposedly society's system or public morals
5. Other missing information that film festival requires
④ Completion of badge application will be made when approval from film festival arrives to badge applicants.
⑤ Badge applicants must update personal information on website when any changes made.
Chap.9 Changes in Badge applicants’ account information
① Badge applicants must update personal information on website when any changes made.
② Film festival is not responsible for damages caused by no changes made by Badge applicants.
IV. Usage of Service
Chap.10 Provided Services and Changes
① Film festival provide following services below
1. Entitled to book the film tickets for free (Except Opening/Closing Ceremony, The number of tickets may vary by type of badges)
2. Entitled to book 1 ticket for an outdoor screening (1 ticket a day)
3. Access to Guest Center and Guest Cafe (Not for Academy Badge)
4. Complimentary Guest Package
5. Access to Video Library
6. Entrance to Jeonju Project Market
7. 10% discount of souvenir purchase
② Film festival may change contents in services at any time without a notice
Chap.11 Suspension of Services
① Film festival may discontinue services temporarily when technological problems occur or renewal of services is necessary. Complete replacement of services may occur when certified by film festival.
② When suspension of services occur due to Chap 11-1, film festival informs badge applicants. However, film festival will not be responsible for uncontrollable data lose including but not limited to hardware failure, hard drive crash, and/or server abuse
Chap.12 Copyright Jurisdiction/ Use Limitation
① Copyrights and property rights of every materials created by film festival belongs to film festival.
② Badge applicants must not use information obtained from film festival for profit purpose; copy, publication, distribution, broadcasting, etc.
Chap.13 Advertisement/ Trade with Advertiser
① Parts of invest basis come from advertisement return. Film festival regards badge applicants as agreed to the disclose of advertisement.
② Film festival is not responsible for damages caused when badge applicants participated in advertiser's promotion and trade.
V. Badge Withdrawal
Chap.14 Withdrawal/ Deprivation of Badge
① Badge applicants can request for cancellation of their registration at any time and film festival proceed to do so immediately
② Film festival may suspend or discontinue badge applicants' services if any violations caused by badge applicants as followings below
1. False information provided
2. Misuse of others' social security number
3. Illegal use of others' E-mail/ password or personal information
4. Duplicate registration
5. Use of others’ badge
6. The case in which a badge applicant plans or conducts the use of service in order to obstruct national or public good
7. The case in which a badge applicant infringes intellectual property rights of the film festival, other badge applicants or a third party
8. Duplicating, circulating or using it commercially without the agreement of the film festival in advance
9. When one uses the film festival against the laws and prohibition of the provisions or acts against the public order and good morals
③ When decisions made by film festival to forfeit the accreditation of badge applicant, the application of badge can be invalidated. In this case, film festival give a notice prior to forfeit. (Badge applicant get a opportunity to retain their accreditation)
④ In case of the forfeit of the accreditation or the cancellation of a badge, service fee will be refunded with a 30% cancellation fee. Refunds are not permitted after 18:00 on Friday, April 14.
Chap.15 Prohibition of Supply of Provisions
Badge applicants have copyrights including every responsibility for their posts and they must not supply their rights, status to use services to the third person.
Chap16. Loss and Reissuance
If your badge has been damaged or lost, you can re-issue it at Guest center. There is a 10,000 KRW fee to issue a replacement badge.
① This service is provide to badge applicants for their convenience, while free service is provided, film festival is not responsible for any damages occurred from using free services.
② If any damages to film festival made by badge applicants violating this policy, badge applicants are responsible for reparation.
① Film festival is not responsible for any damages occurred to badge applicants. (Chap. 14)
② Film festival shall not be liable for any costs or damages arising directly or indirectly from use of the Service.
③ Film festival is not responsible for imputation to badge applicants, and difficulties in service use caused by badge applicants.
④ Film festival never intervene disputes between badge applicants and the third person caused without film festival's imputation causes.
⑤ Film festival will not be responsible for any kind of data lose including but not limited to hardware/software failure, hard drive crash, and/or server abuse.
Chap19. Competent Court
The case where the dispute occurs between the film festival and the badge applicant, the Law of South Korea will be applied, lawsuit accorded to this policy will be made at competent court which in charge of Jeonju International Film Festival Committee.
Effective Date: March. 1st 2017
Personal Information Handling Policy
This guides applicants for ‘18th Jeonju International Film Festival’ badges based on “ACTON PROMOTION OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK UTILIZATION AND INFORMATION PROTECTION”. Please read thoroughly the Limitation, Usage, Domination and Time of Maintenance of Collecting Personal Information before you agree.
1. Limitation of Collecting Personal Information
With the provision of personal information, badge applicants can enjoy various benefits of “18th Jeonju International Film Festival” badges.
Personal Information we collect from badge applicants are as followings.
- “Name, E-mail Address” to provide access to Online Badge Apply Webpage
- “Picture, English Name, Employers, Department & Job Title” which are required indications on badges
- “Phone Number & Address” to verify applicant identity when receiving badge and to provide future film festival information
2. Usage of Collecting Personal Information
Your information provided to “Jeonju International Film Festival” will be used to manage badge system and to provide and improve service for badge users during the festival as followings.
- To confirm application of badges, to collect necessary information for badge production, and to issue badge and manage badge system such as verifying badge user identity
- To provide guests with guest tickets, guest package, and access to guest center, guest café, and the venues during the festival
- To accomplish continual service improvement by analyzing data on film festival guests and utilizing data on current service usages
3. Domination and Time of Maintenance
Users may contact film festival for withdrawal. As withdrawal requested, film festival delete every information provided by users without any delay.
If the user agrees on collecting personal information, user’s information will maintain in film festival’s database for 1 year for no other purposes unstated in the policy
Jeonju International Film Festival tries its best to utilize your personal information safely.
4. Management of Personal Information for “Jeonju International Film Festival” Badge
Chief Control Manager for Personal Information: Operation Management Department Lim Cheol-min
- Process Manager for Personal Information: Operation Management Department Kim Seon-young
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : 063-280-7919
- Address : (54999) 5F, Girin Officetel, 46, Jeonjugaeksa 4-gil, Wansan-gu, Jeonju-si, Jeollabouk-do, Republic of Korea
※ Effective date of this policy : 16/02/2017.